Fixed Line Telecoms in Asia-Pacific
- June 2017
- 40 pages
Fixed Line Telecoms in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific fixed line telecoms market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The fixed-line telecommunications market is valued as the revenues obtained by operators for voice telephony and other non-voice information transmission using fixed lines (wirelines), rather than wireless systems. Only revenues from end-users are included, with revenues from other operators, as in wholesale transactions, excluded. Revenues from internet services and value-added services are included. Market volumes represent the number of fixed-line telephones. All currency conversions were carried out at constant 2016 average annual exchange rates.
- The Asia-Pacific fixed-line telecoms market had total revenues of $142,192.9m in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -5.6% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -3.3% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 427.6 million fixed-line telephones in 2016.
- The Asia-Pacific market is forecasted to produce improved growth over the coming years, but this is largely attributable to growth in the Chinese market. Whilst India is an expanding market, the rate is not particularly strong which explains why Asia-Pacific performance as whole has been weaker than China.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the fixed line telecoms market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the fixed line telecoms market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key fixed line telecoms market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific fixed line telecoms market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific fixed line telecoms market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific fixed line telecoms market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific fixed line telecoms market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Asia-Pacific’s fixed line telecoms market?