Life Insurance in India
- October 2017 •
- 39 pages •
- Report ID: 171677
Life Insurance in India industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the India life insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The Indian life insurance market has been boosted by a strong growth in the country’s middle class, overall wages as well low insurance penetration levels which at the end of 2015 stood at just 2.7% compared to the global average of 3.5%. These positive indicators have boosted the Indian life insurance market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the life insurance market in India
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the life insurance market in India
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key life insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the India life insurance market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the India life insurance market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the India life insurance market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the India life insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in India’s life insurance market?