Footwear: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- June 2015
- 99 pages
The NAFTA Footwear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the NAFTA footwear market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA footwear market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key footwear market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA footwear market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The footwear industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $82,766.8 million in 2014.The Canada was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 4.6% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the footwear industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $74,196.3 million in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $5,894.0 and $2,676.5 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the footwear industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $87,469.1 million in 2019, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $6,942.6 and $3,237.8 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA footwear market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA footwear market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA footwear market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* How large is the NAFTA footwear market in relation to its regional counterparts?