Menswear: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- June 2014
- 158 pages
- Report ID: 171834
The G8 Menswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 menswear market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 menswear market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key menswear market players' G8 operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 menswear market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The G8 countries contributed $252.1 billion in 2013 to the global menswear industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $320.9 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 4.9% over the 2013-18 period
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the menswear industry, with market revenues of $126.9 billion in 2013. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $27.8 and $23.5 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the menswear industry in the G8 nations with a value of $177.8 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $32.0 and $25.4 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 menswear market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the G8 menswear market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 menswear market?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the menswear market?