Menswear: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- June 2014
- 73 pages
The NAFTA Menswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the NAFTA menswear market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA menswear market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key menswear market players' NAFTA operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA menswear market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The menswear industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $137.3 billion in 2013.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 6.6% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the menswear industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $126.9 billion in 2013. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $8.4 and $1.9 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the menswear industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $177.8 billion in 2018, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $10.6 and $2.3 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA menswear market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA menswear market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA menswear market?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the menswear market?