Personal Hygiene: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- October 2015
- 206 pages
The G8 Personal Hygiene industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA personal hygiene market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA personal hygiene market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key personal hygiene market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA personal hygiene market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The personal hygiene industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $8,579.7 million in 2014.The Canada was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 2.8% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the personal hygiene industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $6,964.4 million in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $950.3 and $665.1 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the personal hygiene industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $7,347.5 million in 2019, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $1,048.7 and $760.9 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA personal hygiene market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA personal hygiene market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA personal hygiene market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA personal hygiene market?