Savory Snacks: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- January 2016 •
- 105 pages •
- Report ID: 171843
The NAFTA Savory Snacks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA savory snacks market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA savory snacks market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key savory snacks market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA savory snacks market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The savory snacks industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $35,815.3 million in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 6.6% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the savory snacks industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $29,021.0 million in 2014. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $4,316.4 and $2,477.9 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the savory snacks industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $32,112.9 million in 2019, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $5,600.8 and $2,837.1 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA savory snacks market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA savory snacks market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA savory snacks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA savory snacks market?