Womenswear: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- June 2014
- 164 pages
The G8 Womenswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 womenswear market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 womenswear market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key womenswear market players' G8 operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 womenswear market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country.
G8 countries contributed $427,171.7 million in 2013 to the global womenswear industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $489,677.2 million in 2018, with a CAGR of 2.8% over the 2013-18 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the womenswear industry, with market revenues of $187,037.6 million in 2013. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $63,565.2 and $42,187.5 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the womenswear industry in the G8 nations with a value of $224,591.6 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $70,227.5 and $44,939.6 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 womenswear market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the G8 womenswear market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 womenswear market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the G8 womenswear market?