Menswear: Scandinavia Industry Guide
- June 2014
- 67 pages
The Scandinavian Menswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the Scandinavian menswear market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian menswear market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key menswear market players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian menswear market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The Scandinavian menswear market had a total market value of $6.7 billion in 2013. Norway was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 2.5% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the menswear industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $3.0 billion in 2013. This was followed by Norway and Denmark, with $2.1 and $1.6 billion, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the menswear in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $3.2 billion in 2018, followed by Norway and Denmark with expected values of $2.4 and $1.8 billion respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian menswear market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian menswear market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian menswear market?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in menswear market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?