Publishing in Canada
- April 2017
- 43 pages
Publishing in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Canada publishing market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The publishing market consists of books, newspaper and magazines segments.
- The Canadian publishing market had total revenues of $3,112.5m in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -7.4% between 2012 and 2016.
- The newspapers segment was the market's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $1,591.2m, equivalent to 51.1% of the market's overall value.
- The publishing market in Canada is under threat and feeling the impact of online and digital sources.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the publishing market in Canada
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the publishing market in Canada
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key publishing market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Canada publishing market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Canada publishing market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Canada publishing market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Canada publishing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Canada's publishing market?