Global Mobile Phones
- March 2017
- 42 pages
Global Mobile Phones industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global mobile phones market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The mobile phone market consists of all cell phones used for mobile telephony. The market is split into two segments: feature phones and smartphones.
- The global mobile phones market had total revenues of $307,915.2m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 6.6% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 1,455.9 million units in 2016.
- The demand for smartphones that drove immense growth rates in previous years has started to drop as the market has become saturated. Currently, only a few markets such as India, Indonesia and South Africa seem to have a significant emerging dynamic.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the mobile phones market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalmobile phones market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key mobile phones market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global mobile phones market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global mobile phones market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Global mobile phones market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global mobile phones market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global's mobile phones market?