Air Freight in North America
- July 2017 •
- 40 pages •
- Report ID: 177410
Air Freight in North America industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the North America air freight market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air.
- The North American air freight sector had total revenues of $16,085.1m in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.1% between 2012 and 2016.
- Sector consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -0.4% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 41,179.2 million FTK in 2016.
- The US is the main driver of the North American sector, accounting for almost 90% of the region’s value. Following the election of President Trump, trade policy is changing. It is currently unclear as to the extent that this will change in the future, but this could have an impact on exports and in turn on the air freight sector.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in North America
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in North America
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the North America air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the North America air freight market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the North America air freight market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the North America air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up North America’s air freight market?