Air Freight in China
- July 2017
- 39 pages
- Report ID: 177417
Air Freight in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China air freight market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air.
- The Chinese air freight sector had total revenues of $126.9m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.1% between 2012 and 2016.
- International freight had the highest volume in the Chinese air freight sector in 2016, totalling 18,432.7 million FTK, equivalent to 90% of the sector’s overall volume.
- Many parts of the Asia-Pacific region form a lucrative market for air freight, with a huge potential for expansion in the future.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the China air freight market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the China air freight market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up China’s air freight market?