Air Freight in Canada
- July 2017
- 41 pages
- Report ID: 177418
Air Freight in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Canada air freight market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air.
- The Canadian air freight sector had total revenues of $1,201.7m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% between 2012 and 2016.
- Sector consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.9% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 2,110.1 million FTK in 2016.
- Canadian air freight is heavily dependent on the US market. Overcapacity outstrips demand and so the value of this sector is decreasing as prices remain suppressed.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in Canada
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in Canada
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Canada air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Canada air freight market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Canada air freight market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Canada air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Canada’s air freight market?