Air Freight in Asia-Pacific
- July 2017 •
- 40 pages •
- Report ID: 177420
Air Freight in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific air freight market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air.
- The Asia-Pacific air freight sector had total revenues of $33,338.3m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.8% between 2012 and 2016.
- Sector consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.2% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 79,562.3 million FTK in 2016.
- While the values of this sector declined in 2016, volumes actually grew, as companies lowered prices amidst increasing competitive pressures and a decline in oil prices.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific air freight market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific air freight market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Asia-Pacific’s air freight market?