Food Retail: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- October 2015
- 112 pages
- Report ID: 177581
The BRIC Food Retail industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC food retail market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC food retail market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key food retail market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC food retail market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the food retail industry and had a total market value of $1,698.5 billion in 2014. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 17.5% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the food retail industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $899.3 billion in 2014. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $328.2, $317.1, and $153.9 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the food retail industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $1,424.8 billion in 2019, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $466.7, $445.3 and $205.7 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC food retail market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC food retail market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC food retail market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the BRIC food retail market?