Menswear: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- June 2014
- 132 pages
The Emerging 5 Menswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the emerging five menswear market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five menswear market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key menswear market players' emerging five operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five menswear market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The Emerging 5 countries contributed $95.1 billion to the global menswear industry in 2013, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $150.8 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 9.7% over the 2013-18 period.
Within the menswear industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $73.3 billion in 2013. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $13.7 and $3.9 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the menswear industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $119.2 billion in 2018, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of $18.6 and $7.7 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five menswear market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the emerging five menswear market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five menswear market?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the menswear market?