Womenswear: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- June 2014
- 102 pages
- Report ID: 177602
The BRIC Womenswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC womenswear market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC womenswear market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key womenswear market players' BRIC operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC womenswear market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the womenswear industry and had a total market value of $110,346.0 million in 2013. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 13.9% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the womenswear industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $57,744.9 million in 2013. This was followed by Russia, Brazil and India with a value of $28,875.6, $19,868.8, and $3,856.7 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the womenswear industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $91,403.5 million in 2018, followed by Russia, Brazil, India with expected values of $37,584.4, $27,399.1 and $7,966.7 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC womenswear market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the BRIC womenswear market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC womenswear market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the BRIC womenswear market?