Air Freight in the United States
- July 2017
- 42 pages
Air Freight in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States air freight market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air.
- The US air freight sector had total revenues of $14,409.7m in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.4% between 2012 and 2016.
- Sector consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -0.5% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 38,347.5 million FTK in 2016.
- Despite a growth in the volume of freight transported by air in 2016, price suppression meant that the overall value of the sector declined.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the United States air freight market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the United States air freight market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United States’s air freight market?