Media in Asia-Pacific
- August 2017
- 35 pages
- Report ID: 184623
Media in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific media market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The media industry consists of the advertising, broadcasting & cable TV, publishing, and movies & entertainment markets.
- The Asia-Pacific media industry had total revenues of $271.7bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3% between 2012 and 2016.
- The broadcasting & cable TV segment was the industry’s most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $123.9bn, equivalent to 45.6% of the industry’s overall value.
- Programmatic advertising spending in China is yet to peak. Growth in mobile advertisements is increasing as the smartphone user base increases. WeChat is a growing trend with video ads making consumers more reachable.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the media market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the media market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key media market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific media market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific media market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific media market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific media market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Asia-Pacific’s media market?