Media in Spain
- August 2017 •
- 35 pages •
- Report ID: 184632
Media in Spain industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Spain media market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The media industry consists of the advertising, broadcasting & cable TV, publishing, and movies & entertainment markets.
- The Spanish media industry had total revenues of $11.9bn in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.9% between 2012 and 2016.
- The broadcasting & cable TV segment was the industry’s most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $5.7bn, equivalent to 48.1% of the industry’s overall value.
- Millennials are an experience-based economy, choosing experiences over items. This allows advertising companies to better target specific age ranges and they are using digital means (most notably social media) to do so.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the media market in Spain
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the media market in Spain
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key media market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Spain media market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Spain media market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Spain media market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Spain media market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Spain’s media market?