Motorcycles in the United States
- August 2017
- 41 pages
- Report ID: 184750
Motorcycles in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States motorcycles market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The motorcycles market consists of all classes of on- and off-road motorcycles including scooters and mopeds.
- The US motorcycles market had total revenues of $4,204.5m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.3% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 519.7 thousand units in 2016.
- The age demographic of motorcyclists will restrict potential growth in the market. Over 50s made up a quarter of consumers in 2003, which doubled by 2014.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the motorcycles market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the motorcycles market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key motorcycles market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States motorcycles market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the United States motorcycles market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the United States motorcycles market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States motorcycles market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the United States’s motorcycles market?