Motorcycles in Australia
- August 2017
- 41 pages
Motorcycles in Australia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Australia motorcycles market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The motorcycles market consists of all classes of on- and off-road motorcycles including scooters and mopeds.
- The Australian motorcycles market had total revenues of $677.5m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.2% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 0.2% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 92.8 thousand units in 2016.
- Despite a decline of -2.9% in 2014, Australia has seen steady growth over the last five years due to the growing population.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the motorcycles market in Australia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the motorcycles market in Australia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key motorcycles market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Australia motorcycles market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Australia motorcycles market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Australia motorcycles market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Australia motorcycles market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Australia’s motorcycles market?