Legal Services: Global Industry Guide
- June 2015 •
- 164 pages •
- Report ID: 185004
Global Legal services industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global legal services market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global legal services market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key legal services market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global legal services market with five year forecasts
The global legal services market had total revenues of $616.4bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% between 2010 and 2014.
The number of legal professionals increased with a CAGR of 2.5% between 201 and 2014, to reach a total of 4,276.2 thousand in 2014.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.3% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $726.2bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global legal services market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global legal services market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global legal services market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* How large is the global legal services market in relation to its regional counterparts?