Air Freight: Global Industry Guide
- March 2014
- 270 pages
Global Air Freight industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global air freight market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global air freight market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players' global operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global air freight market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from 14 major economies alongside individual chapters
The global air freight sector is expected to generate total revenues of $138.6bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% between 2009 and 2013.
Sector consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 1.7% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 237.1 billion FTK in 2013.
The performance of the sector is forecast to follow a similar pattern with an anticipated CAGR of 1.5% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $149.4bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global air freight market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global air freight market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global air freight market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?