Transportation Services in Japan
- September 2017
- 37 pages
Transportation Services in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Japan transportation services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The transportation services industry consists of the air, marine, rail, and road freight sectors.
- The Japanese transportation services industry group had total revenues of $118.6bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.2% between 2012 and 2016.
- The road segment was the industry group’s most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $89.3bn, equivalent to 75.3% of the industry group’s overall value.
- The declines in the historical period are due to a fall in manufacturing output as well as a shrinking younger population which results in reduced consumer demand. The Japanese export industry is particularly demand-sensitive and high value products such as cars dominate the export market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the transportation services market in Japan
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the transportation services market in Japan
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key transportation services market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Japan transportation services market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Japan transportation services market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Japan transportation services market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Japan transportation services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Japan’s transportation services market?