Railroads: Global Industry Guide
- January 2015 •
- 300 pages •
- Report ID: 188819
Global Railroads industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global railroads market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global railroads market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key railroads market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global railroads market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global railroads sector generated total revenues of $482.0bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% between 2010 and 2014.
The performance of the sector is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $646.3bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global railroads market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global railroads market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global railroads market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?