Organic Food: Global Industry Guide
- April 2014
- 172 pages
Global Organic Food industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global organic food market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global organic food market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key organic food market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global organic food market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 8 major economies, including France, Germany, UK, Japan, US, alongside individual country chapters
The global organic food market had total revenues of $74,816.0m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1% between 2009 and 2013.
The fruit & vegetables segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $27,601.9m, equivalent to 36.9% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $99,881.6m by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global organic food market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global organic food market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global organic food market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?