Global Defense Spending
- January 2017
- 41 pages
- Report ID: 191775
Global Defense Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the defense spending market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global defense spending market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key defense spending market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global defense spending market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global defense spending market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Global defense spending market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Global defense spending market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global defense spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global's defense spending market?
Defense spending covers capital items, military personnel, government defense agencies, and related expenditure on defense and peacekeeping. The defense market is segmented to include expenditure on the army, navy, air force, and others. Volume is measured as the active serving personnel in the national army, air force, navy (including marines and coast guard) and other elements of the service, such as Joint Staff. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The global defense spending market is expected to generate total budget allocation of $1,614.5bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2% between 2012 and 2016.
Market consumption volume is forecast to decline with a CARC of -0.1% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 18,845.1 thousand personnel in 2016.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.4% for the five-year period 2016 - 2021, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $2,002.5bn by the end of 2021.