New Cars: Global Industry Guide
- April 2015
- 295 pages
Global New Cars industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global new cars market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global new cars market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key new cars market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global new cars market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global new cars market had total revenues of $1,793.2bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.3% between 2010 and 2014.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 4.6% between 2010 and 2014, to reach a total of 63,438.0 thousand units in 2014.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.5% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $2,345.5bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global new cars market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global new cars market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global new cars market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global new cars market?