New Cars: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- April 2015
- 135 pages
- Report ID: 191872
The BRIC New Cars industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC new cars market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC new cars market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key new cars market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC new cars market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the new cars industry and had a total market value of $624.6 billion in 2014. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 17.1% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the new cars industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $466.6 billion in 2014. This was followed by Brazil, Russia and India with a value of $66.0, $54.4, and $37.6 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the new cars industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $727.0 billion in 2019, followed by Brazil, Russia, India with expected values of $79.7, $49.6 and $46.0 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC new cars market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the BRIC new cars market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC new cars market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the BRIC new cars market?