Motorcycles: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- July 2015
- 181 pages
- Report ID: 191878
The G8 Motorcycles industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 motorcycles market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 motorcycles market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key motorcycles market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 motorcycles market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $13,481.3 billion in 2014 to the global motorcycles industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.9% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $14,768.5 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 1.8% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the motorcycles industry, with market revenues of $4,116.0 billion in 2014. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $2,400.0 and $2,079.0 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the motorcycles industry in the G8 nations with a value of $4,986.0 billion in 2016, followed by Germany and Japan with expected values of $2,555.6 and $1,939.8 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 motorcycles market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 motorcycles market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 motorcycles market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the G8 motorcycles market?