Motorcycles: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- July 2015
- 113 pages
- Report ID: 191879
The BRIC Motorcycles industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC motorcycles market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC motorcycles market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key motorcycles market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC motorcycles market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the motorcycles industry and had a total market value of $23,755.2 billion in 2014. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 37.1% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the motorcycles industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $10,555.0 billion in 2014. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $7,713.7, $5,379.2, and $107.2 billion, respectively.
India is expected to lead the motorcycles industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $11,543.7 billion in 2019, followed by China, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $9,844.5, $5,261.2 and $169.7 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC motorcycles market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC motorcycles market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC motorcycles market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the BRIC motorcycles market?