Media: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- June 2014
- 115 pages
- Report ID: 191890
The BRIC Media industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC media market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC media market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key media market players' BRIC operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC media market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the media industry and had a total market value of $139,256.1 million in 2013. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 12.8% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the media industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $75,301.5 million in 2013. This was followed by Brazil, Russia and India with a value of $29,396.2, $18,494.7, and $16,063.8 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the media industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $119,828.9 million in 2018, followed by Brazil, Russia, India with expected values of $43,062.3, $29,580.2 and $25,941.5 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC media market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the BRIC media market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC media market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?