Software: Global Industry Guide
- May 2015
- 278 pages
- Report ID: 191925
Global Software industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global software market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global software market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key software market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global software market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global software market had total revenues of $617.5bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.9% between 2010 and 2014.
The network and database management segment was the market's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $147.8bn, equivalent to 23.9% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 7.8% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $899.5bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global software market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global software market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global software market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global software market?