Software: Scandinavia Industry Guide
- May 2014
- 90 pages
The Scandinavian Software industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Scandinavian software market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian software market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key software market players’ Scandinavian operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian software market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The Scandinavian software market had a total market value of $6.1 billion in 2013. Norway was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 5% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the software industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $2.2 billion in 2013. This was followed by Denmark and Norway, with $2.1 and $1.8 billion, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the software in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $2.9 billion in 2018, followed by Denmark and Norway with expected values of $2.8 and $2.3 billion respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian software market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian software market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian software market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the Scandinavian software market?