Software: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- May 2015 •
- 278 pages •
- Report ID: 191929
The NAFTA Software industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA software market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA software market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key software market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA software market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The software industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $198.7 billion in 2014.The Canada was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 13.5% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the software industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $185.9 billion in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $9.4 and $3.4 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the software industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $253.0 billion in 2019, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $21.9 and $4.8 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA software market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA software market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA software market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA software market?