Instem LSS Limited is a healthcare company that offers information technology services. The company provides laboratory data and information management solutions for drug safety studies. Its services include installation services, validation, project management, project and departmental planning. Instem offers resource management, chemical development process, statutory compliance, research and development, training and workflow management services. The company provides software solutions in the areas of basic research, discovery, preclinical, clinical new, translational science, informatics, genetic toxicology, microbiology and immunology. It operates through its offices located in the US, the UK, India and China. Instem is headquartered in Stone, the UK.
Instem LSS Limited - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Medical eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships. - Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period. - Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc. - Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America. - Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector. - Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios. - Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations. - Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company. - Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company. - Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company. - Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements - The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy - The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company - Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers. - The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company - Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research - Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The oncology information systems market is projected to reach USD 9.5 billion by 2025 from USD 6.7 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. Growth of the market is mainly attributed to the technological advancements; increasing incidences of cancer cases, and growing public and private investments, funding, and grants...
196 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Molded Interconnect Device (MID) Market to Reach $2.5 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Molded Interconnect Device (MID) estimated at US$993.8 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$2.5 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.8% over...
The global dPCR and qPCR market size is projected to reach USD 7.6 billion by 2025 from USD 4.9 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 9.0%. The growth of this market is driven majorly by factors such as the rising incidence of target infectious diseases and genetic disorders; technological advancements in PCR technologies; increasing investments,...
185 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Industrial Counters Market to Reach $1 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Industrial Counters estimated at US$800.9 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.8% over the analysis period 2020-2027....
150 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Nano Healthcare Technology for Medical Equipment Market to Reach $11.9 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Nano Healthcare Technology for Medical Equipment estimated at US$6.8 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$11.9 Billion by 2027,...
The global nurse call systems market is expected to reach US$ 3,243.34 million by 2027 from US$ 1,342.70 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.5% from 2020 to 2027. Driving factors, such as increase in incidence of Alzheimer’s cases, rise in number of assisted living centers, and technological developments...
The global IR spectroscopy market was valued at US$ 1,244.57 million in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 to reach US$ 1,998.22 million by 2028. Various IR spectroscope manufacturers are developing technology and systems to enhance the analyzing efficiencies.High cost involved...
The Quantum Computing market is expected to grow from USD 472 million in 2021 to USD 1,765 million by 2026, at a CAGR of 30.2%. The early adoption of quantum computing in the banking and finance sector is expected to fuel the growth of the market globally. Other key factors contributing to the growth of the quantum computing market include...
The global tele-intensive care unit market was valued at USD 3,160 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 8,950 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of about 19% over the forecast period. As the COVID?19 pandemic continues to expand throughout the world, innovative methods are required to involve residents in the care of critically...
The pharmacy automation market is projected to register a CAGR of 7.84% during the forecast period with a revenue of approximately USD 4,385.62 million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 6,852.32 million by 2026. Due to the COVID -19 outbreak, the market has been experiencing a positive impact due to the n increasing infection rate...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.