Air Cargo Security & Screening Systems Market Forecast 2014-2024
- March 2014
- 272 pages
- Report ID: 2062519
Following the tragic events of September 11 2001, much attention has been focused on improving aviation security by developing regulations and integrating new technologies to reduce the potential threats from terrorist activities. For the most part, security arrangements (regulations and technologies) have been concentrated on the area of passenger travel. The recent failed attempt to plant bombs inside two ink cartridges as cargo was a wake up call for the industry and for national governments. Recommendations following internal reviews of air cargo security called for enhanced screening of cargo but their implementation has proven to be a considerable challenge given the size of the industry and the costs of undertaking the enhancements.
Subsequently the air cargo industry and the international and national regulatory authorities have come up with a compromise to increase the levels of screening whilst at the same time minimising the level of disruption via known shippers programmes. In effect, these programmes allow for known shippers to screen their own cargo if they adhere to a common set of standards. By expanding these security measures throughout the supply chain, considerable business opportunities exist for manufacturers of air cargo security and screening system technologies. Visiongain has determined that the value of the global air cargo security and screening systems market in 2014 will reach $500m.
This report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the air cargo security sector based upon the latest information. This brand new report contains completely new company interviews, updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions, in particular, the new report assesses the impact of the last year and the coming worldwide implementation of new regulations related to air cargo security.
Why you should buy Air Cargo Security & Screening Systems Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Leading Players
What is the future of the air cargo security and screening systems market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
- View global air cargo security and screening systems market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to global market, national market and submarket forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
- Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 272 page report provides 153 tables, charts, and graphs and details 263 contracts and programmes in the market. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future air cargo security and screening systems market prospects.
- This analysis will help you achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the air cargo security sector
- Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company intervi