Summary This latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Congestive Heart Failure - Pipeline Review, H1 2020, provides an overview of the Congestive Heart Failure (Cardiovascular) pipeline landscape.
Heart failure is also known as congestive heart failure (CHF). CHF is a condition in which the heart is no longer able to pump out enough oxygen-rich blood. Symptoms include cough, fatigue, weakness, faintness, loss of appetite, swollen (enlarged) liver or abdomen, swollen feet and ankles and weight gain. There are two types of heart failure including systolic heart failure (left ventricle loses its ability to contract normally) and diastolic heart failure (left ventricle loses its ability to relax normally). The predisposing factors include high blood pressure, diabetes, sleep apnea, alcohol use and irregular heartbeats. Treatment includes surgery, vasodilator, beta blockers and diuretics.
Report Highlights This Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Congestive Heart Failure - Pipeline Review, H1 2020, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Congestive Heart Failure (Cardiovascular), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Congestive Heart Failure (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 4, 11, 31, 23, 2, 76 and 24 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 1, 20 and 4 molecules, respectively.
Congestive Heart Failure (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
Scope - The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Congestive Heart Failure (Cardiovascular).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Congestive Heart Failure (Cardiovascular) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Congestive Heart Failure (Cardiovascular) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Congestive Heart Failure (Cardiovascular) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Congestive Heart Failure (Cardiovascular)
Reasons to buy - Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Congestive Heart Failure (Cardiovascular).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Congestive Heart Failure (Cardiovascular) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• May 2021
Major players in the wearable injectors market are Amgen, Becton, Dickinson and Co., Enable Injections, Insulet Corporation, Ypsomed, Medtronic, Tandem Diabetes Care, Valeritas, West Pharmaceutical Services,and Sensile Medical AG. The global wearable injectors market is expected to grow from $5.145 billion in 2020 to $5.709 billion...
280 pages •
By Prescient & Strategic Intelligence Private Limited
• Mar 2021
Precision Medicine Market Research Report: By Type (Therapeutics, Diagnostics, Personalized Medical Care) - Global Industry Analysis and Growth Forecast to 2030
In July 2019, U.S. president Donald Trump decided to bring down the prices of drugs in the country to make them equal or similar to the international rates....
Biopreservation refers to the process of preserving cells, tissues or organs outside of their native environment for extended period of time. It has emerged as an effective preservation technique for long-term storage. Owing to this, biopreservation has become vital for the success of various clinical and commercial...
KEY FINDINGS The Europe oxygenators market is projected to develop with a CAGR of 5.27% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Chief factors such as the surging healthcare expenditure, the increasing need for medical devices, the growing public and private investment in research and development, and the prevalence of...
KEY FINDINGS The global biosurgery market is forecasted to record a CAGR of 6.32% during the projected period of 2021 to 2028. The market growth is attributed to the rising geriatric population, the incidence of musculoskeletal disorders, technological advancements, and the increasing research and development endeavors. MARKET...
Global Ibuprofen Market, By Product Type (Tablet, Capsule, Syrup and Injection), By Route of Administration (Oral v/s Intravenous), By Application (Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Inflammatory Diseases, Dysmenorrhea, Others), By Age Group (Adult v/s Pediatric), By Source (Contract Manufacturing Organizations...
Report Scope The report analyzes the market trends of Minoxidil with data from 2019, estimates from 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through the forecast period of 2020 through 2025). The report will highlight the current and future market potential of Minoxidil along with an analysis of the...
KEY FINDINGS The global cleanroom consumables market is set to project a CAGR of 9.17% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The growing need for quality products in the manufacturing industries, strict cleanroom regulations and standards, and thriving healthcare & biotechnology industries, drive market growth. MARKET...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• May 2021
Global Snoring Control Devices Market 2021-2025 The analyst has been monitoring the snoring control devices market and it is poised to grow by $ 323.25 million during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. Our report on snoring control devices market provides a holistic analysis, market...
Sleeping Disorders Prevalence
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.