Summary With an economic shrinkage in 2015, Brazil is facing a massive slowdown with weakening commodity prices and a slumping currency. This is in line with Kable’s survey which illustrates that most Brazilian enterprises are decreasing their ICT budgets in 2016 in order to safeguard themselves from the economic chaos currently prevailing in the country.
Key Findings - Kable’s survey shows that Brazilian enterprises are keen on increasing their spending on IoT solutions in 2016 in order to connect various devices within organizations, analyze large data sets, and integrate systems to streamline operations.
- The survey also reveals that Brazilian enterprises are eagerly spending on hardware domain resulting in increased investment in networking and communications equipment, servers, and security devices.
- Furthermore, the survey finds that enterprises in Brazil consider outsourcing as an important and feasible option in order to improve their financial position thereby increasing their focus on core enterprise operations.
Synopsis ICT investment trends in Brazil presents the findings from a survey of 101 Brazilian enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Brazilian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including mobility management, IoT, green IT and virtualization, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Brazil. Through Kable’s survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Brazil.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Brazilian enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Brazilian enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as mobility management, IoT, green IT and virtualization, and cloud computing
- Factors that are influencing Brazilian enterprises’ investments in each technology category
- How Brazilian enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Brazilian enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Brazilian enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that Brazilian enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Brazilian enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy - Understand how the Brazilian enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by Brazilian enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Brazilian enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (mobility management, IoT, green IT and virtualization and cloud computing)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Brazilian enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Brazilian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Management Decision Market is expected to register a CAGR of 15.26% over the forecast period 2021 - 2026. The outbreak of COVID-19 has caused immense secondary effects on many economies. Some companies are seeing shutdowns of their supply chains, while others face extreme demands, leading to disrupted workforces and changed communication...
Global Serverless Architecture Market, By Type (Automation & Integration Services, Monitoring Services, API Management Services, Security, and Support & Maintenance), By Deployment Model (Public Cloud, and Private Cloud), By Organization Size (Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises, and Large Enterprises), By End User (Telecommunications...
The global asset performance management market size is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.1% during the forecast period, to reach USD 4.0 billion by 2026 from USD 2.5 billion in 2021. Key factors that are expected to drive the growth of the market are the rising demand to meet regulatory compliance and reporting...
Digitalization is the key enabler of decentralization and decarbonization, the other two D’s shaping the energy industry transformation.Cloud computing, Big Data, analytics, and the Internet of Things (IoT) are among technologies that enable the digital transformation of electric utilities and facilitate new ways of electricity production,...
The global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the IoT market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 27.3% during the forecast period (2021-2026). The need to efficiently process huge volumes of real-time data being generated from IoT devices, the growing demand for performance management appliances, and the need to reduce downtime and maintenance...
The global enterprise information archiving (EIA) market (henceforth referred to as the market studied) was valued at USD 5.93 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 12.49 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 13.51% over the forecast period (2021-2026).
The growth of enterprise information archiving solutions...
This IDC study examines the market for financial applications, which is expected to see solid growth, in part, by the sharper focus on financial applications that was a prominent side effect from the pandemic for many businesses. In many ways, the crisis has accelerated the adoption of cloud financial applications relative to on-premises and...
This IDC study provides a forecast for and analyzes key trends affecting the worldwide market for datacenter SDN."Growth in the worldwide datacenter SDN market was decelerating before 2020, but the global COVID-19 pandemic delivered an additional significant blow, resulting in slightly negative growth for the calendar year. Although IDC forecasts...
Driven by digital transformation requirements, the trend of companies migrating to the cloud rose worldwide over the last few years and is likely to accelerate in the next few years.More businesses embarked on the cloud journey to support remote workers and quickly adapt to the requirements and challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, another...
This IDC study discusses market dynamics that influenced hybrid IT consulting and integration services revenue in 2020 and provides insight into developments that will influence demand for the 2021-2025 forecast period. "2020 exposed strategic gaps for many enterprises in their digital transformation (DX) road maps," states Leslie Rosenberg,...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.