IT Services in Canada
- March 2017 •
- 39 pages •
- Report ID: 2256495
IT Services in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Canada it services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The IT services industry is valued as the combination of the business process outsourcing (BPO) services market, the application services market, and the infrastructure services market. The BPO services market is valued as the revenues accrued from the provision of client relationship management BPO, finance & accounting BPO, human resource outsourcing, knowledge process outsourcing, procurement BPO, and vertical-specific BPO services. The application services market is valued as the revenues accrued from the provision of application development, management, and testing services. The infrastructure services market is valued as the revenues accrued from the provision of the following service lines: application hosting and data center, co-location, desktop support and management, security and storage. All currency conversions are at constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
- The Canadian IT services industry had total revenues of $16.4bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% between 2012 and 2016.
- The application services segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $6.4bn, equivalent to 38.9% of the industry's overall value.
- Slowdown in this industry has largely been driven by the IT infrastructure segment. As cloud computing grows in popularity, buyers are re-thinking the way in which they spend money on IT services.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the it services market in Canada
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the it services market in Canada
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key it services market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Canada it services market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Canada it services market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Canada it services market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Canada it services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Canada's it services market?