Summary Business intelligence (BI) solutions are continuing to gain considerable attention from enterprises of all sizes, owing to a growing requirement for analytical tools that can enable organizations to make actionable and agile decisions and sustain their organic growth. Other factors providing momentum to various analytics solutions among enterprises are the need to enhance customer experience, improve operational efficiency, and identify and remove unproductive business processes
Key Findings - Over the years, enterprises have had a tough time loading data into data warehouses using the traditional ETL process as it's quite time consuming; consequently, vendors are continuously striving to embed data loading, integration, and cleansing features into their BI tools as a self-service functionality.
- Rapid development in the area of BI has resulted in a huge talent gap in the market, and enterprises are finding it tough to employ personnel possessing the skill sets to create complex predictive models and analyze the unstructured data coming from various third-party sources.
- With developments in cloud-based BI solutions, the main barrier to the adoption of analytics solutions, cost, has been reduced to some extent, as it provides an option to deploy on-demand solutions on a pay-per-use basis, making them affordable to enterprises of all sizes.
Synopsis Kable's Strategic Focus Report - Business intelligence analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the business intelligence market. The report outlines the evolution of business intelligence, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kable's view of the revenue opportunities in the business intelligence market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in the business intelligence.
This product covers the latest trends in the business intelligence market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the business intelligence domain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the business intelligence market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the business intelligence market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of business intelligence.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the business intelligence market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The primary findings from Kable's view of revenue opportunities in the business intelligence market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band.
- An identification of enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to business intelligence.
Reasons To Buy - Understand the business intelligence landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the business intelligence segment.
- Comprehend the business intelligence vendor landscape and track their relative performance in the business intelligence market to gain a competitive advantage.
- Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the business intelligence market from 2015 to 2019, spanning six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- Understand how organization's business intelligence requirements are set to change in the next two years in order to prioritize your target market.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
KEY FINDINGS The global text analytics market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 17.44% during the forecast period of 2018-2026. The major factors contributing to this market growth are increasing industry-specific applications of the market and monetization of social media analytics. MARKET INSIGHTS The...
This IDC study provides a framework for digital transformation (DX) in Smart Cities and Communities and how cities are prioritizing use cases for investment and the strategic priorities that are driving technology spending."Smart Cities and Communities transform the urban ecosystem to deliver environmental, financial, and social outcomes....
This IDC study presents IDC's first digital transformation (DX) use case taxonomy for human resource management. It includes descriptions of the strategic priority, programs, and use cases for this horizontal function."To address increasing talent shortages, skill gaps, changing worker expectations, changing models for getting work done, and...
The global customer data platform market to grow at a CAGR of 29.3% during the forecast period MarketsandMarkets expects the global customer data platform market size to grow from USD 903.7 million in 2018 to USD 3,265.4 million by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 29.3% during the forecast period. Major...
KEY FINDINGS Big data makes use of parallel computing tools for handling data. Over the forecast years of 2018-2026, the global big data market is likely to prosper with a CAGR of 18.49%. MARKT INSIGHTS The global big data market is segmented on the basis of deployment mode. component, types and verticles. Deployment...
This IDC study highlights the shares of the largest vendors in the worldwide Big Data and analytics software market for the calendar year 2017. This document also highlights the trends and significant developments in the market."Big Data and analytics continues to be a driving force behind digital transformation and innovation. Companies are...