Synopsis World Market Intelligence's "STP&I Public Company Limited (STPI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
Summary This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "STP&I Public Company Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Scope • Examines and identifies key information and issues about "STP&I Public Company Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy • Quickly enhance your understanding of "STP&I Public Company Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Key Highlights STP&I Public Company Limited (STP&I) manufactures boilers and pressure vessels and provides steel fabrication work services. The company's portfolio of products includes steel structure, piping fabrication, process module, and fabrication steels including tanks, pressure vessels and boilers. The company caters its products to infrastructure and heavy industry projects such as power plants, refineries, high-rise buildings, roof structures, bridges, elevated highways and airports. It owns and operates four production plants including toe steel fabrication shops in Chonburi and Rayong, an assembly yard at Laem Chabang Port and a piping fabrication shop in Sriracha. The company has a capacity of 115,000 tons per year. STP&I is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.