The report Electronic Component Market in South Korea to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for electronic components in South Korea. The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in a readily accessible document with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The report helps answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the electronic component market in South Korea? - How is the electronic component market divided into different types of product segments? - How are the overall market and different product segments growing? - How is the market predicted to develop in the future? - What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in this report::
- Overall electronic component market size, 2009-2020 - Electronic component market size by product segment, 2009-2020 - Growth rates of the overall market and different product segments, 2009-2020 - Shares of different product segments of the overall market, 2009, 2015, and 2020 - Market potential rates of the overall market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Electrical capacitors Electrical resistors Semiconductor devices Electronic integrated circuits and microassemblies Thermionic and cold cathode tubes and valves Cards incorporating a magnetic stripe Mounted piezo-electric crystals Electronic printed circuits Other electronic components
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the electronic component market in South Korea to 2020 - Track industry developments and identify market opportunities - Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects - Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in this PDF format industry report. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
As the global chemicals industry is at the onset of the recovery phase, companies are focusing on identifying and monetizing new opportunities in the industry. The majority of the chemical industries are likely to record volume growth of 4% to 8% in the short term, depending on the chemical sub-segment and product portfolio. A large volume...
Semiconductor And Other Electronic Components Companies are revising their long-term strategies to emerge stronger in the post-COVID pandemic scenario. After facing series of challenges such as supply chain disruption, demand fluctuations, other pressing concerns during 2020, companies are revising their strategies through modifying the composition...
The global smart lock market reached a value of US$ 1.8 Billion in 2020. A smart lock is an electro-mechanical door lock system that performs the locking and unlocking function upon receiving commands from an authorized source. These commands are usually transmitted through smartphones, wearable devices or tablets using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth....
290 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Conductive Textiles Market to Reach $3.7 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Conductive Textiles estimated at US$1.4 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$3.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 14.4% over the analysis period 2020-2027....
KEY FINDINGS The global cleanroom consumables market is set to project a CAGR of 9.17% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The growing need for quality products in the manufacturing industries, strict cleanroom regulations and standards, and thriving healthcare & biotechnology industries, drive market growth. MARKET...
The COVID-19 pandemic has not only hindered global manufacturing output but has also hastened the shift toward Industry 5.0. Digitalization and automation are rapidly shaping business strategy, with nearly 90% of companies embracing digital transformation in the short term. In an effort to become more resilient and shock-proof, manufacturers,...
RF Demodulator Market Report - Global Industry Data, Analysis and Growth Forecasts by Type, Application and Region, 2021-2028 RF Demodulator market overview – RF Demodulator market illustrates an attractive growth rate during the forecast period with the advancements in technologies. Latest developments...
MEMS Oscillator Market Report - Global Industry Data, Analysis and Growth Forecasts by Type, Application and Region, 2021-2028 MEMS Oscillator market overview – MEMS Oscillator market illustrates an attractive growth rate during the forecast period with the advancements in technologies. Latest developments...
Silicon and Glass Integrated Passive Components Market Report - Global Industry Data, Analysis and Growth Forecasts by Type, Application and Region, 2021-2028 Silicon and Glass Integrated Passive Components market overview – Silicon and Glass Integrated Passive Components market illustrates an attractive growth...
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• May 2021
Major players in the general electronic components market are Vishay Intertechnology, Fairchild Semiconductor, STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments, Toshiba, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Panasonic Corporation, Renesas Electric Corporation, Hitachi, and Infineon Technologies. The global general electronic components market is expected to...
Electronic Component Production
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.