The report Medical Device Market in Lithuania to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for medical devices in Lithuania. The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in a readily accessible document with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The report helps answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the medical device market in Lithuania? - How is the medical device market divided into different types of product segments? - How are the overall market and different product segments growing? - How is the market predicted to develop in the future? - What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in this report:
- Overall medical device market size, 2009-2020 - Medical device market size by product segment, 2009-2020 - Growth rates of the overall market and different product segments, 2009-2020 - Shares of different product segments of the overall market, 2009, 2015, and 2020 - Market potential rates of the overall market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Surgical, medical and laboratory sterilizers Electro-diagnostic equipment Ultra-violet and infra-red ray equipment Syringes Tubular metal needles and needles for sutures Catheters, cannulae and needles Dental instruments and appliances Ophthalmic instruments and appliances Other medical instruments and appliances Massage and psychological aptitude-test equipment Therapeutic respiration equipment Breathing appliances and gas masks Artificial joints Other orthopaedic and fracture appliances Dental fittings Other artificial parts of the body Hearing aids Pacemakers for stimulating heart muscles Computed tomography equipment Alpha, beta and gamma radiation equipment Parts and accessories for radiation equipment Medical and dental X-ray equipment Medical furniture
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the medical device market in Lithuania to 2020 - Track industry developments and identify market opportunities - Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects - Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in this PDF format industry report. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The medical cameras market is projected to reach USD 4.1 billion by 2026 from USD 2.9 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period. Market growth is largely driven by the increasing number of surgical procedures, growing demand for endoscopic procedures, technological advancements, and increasing investments in endoscopy and...
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Apr 2021
Major players in the vital parameter monitoring devices and equipment market are Welch Allyn (Hill-Rom Holdings), SunTech Medical (Halma plc), Masimo Corporation, General Electric Company, and Medtronic plc. The global vital parameter monitoring devices and equipment market is expected to decline from $7.37 billion in 2020 to $7.32...
‘Elastomeric Pumps- Market Insight, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast, 2026’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of elastomeric pumps and the historical and forecasted elastomeric pumps market trends in the US, EU5 (Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The elastomeric pumps market report provides...
366 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Navigating COVID-19 Challenges, Medical Device Out sourcing to Reach $162.4 Billion by 2027
- The global market for Medical Device Outsourcing is projected to reach US$162.4 billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 8.4% over the analysis period 2020 through 2027.The pandemic has shaken the outsourcing...
228 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Medical Device Security Market to Reach $7.5 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Medical Device Security estimated at US$4.6 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$7.5 Billion by 2027, growing at aCAGR of 7.2% over the period 2020-2027....
The North America USB device market is expected to grow from US$ 7,034.04 million in 2019 to US$ 14,733.72 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.9 % from 2020 to 2027. The increasing demand for USB products in automotive entertainment and infotainment systems accelerates the market growth. Consumer demand and new technologies...
The medical affairs outsourcing market was valued at US$ 1,415.00 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 3,287.12 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.2% from 2020 to 2027. Growing number of clinical trials worldwide and rising adoption of outsourcing activities coupled with increasing R&D expenditures are...
Medical Device Cleaning Market Report Overview Medical Device Cleaning market size outlook report provides comprehensive coverage of market landscape including strategic growth areas, unique insights, and major trends across Medical Device Cleaning market types and applications. It is a focused study on Medical Device Cleaning market space...
Single-use Medical Device Reprocessing Market Report Overview Single-use Medical Device Reprocessing market size outlook report provides comprehensive coverage of market landscape including strategic growth areas, unique insights, and major trends across Single-use Medical Device Reprocessing market types and applications. It is a focused...
Health Provider Density
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.