The Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market 2020-2030
Summary The Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market 2020-2030 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for Military Infrastructure and Logistics systems, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
The demand for infrastructure and logistics is expected to be driven by the need to build infrastructure to fortify the border areas in view of various regional and territorial conflicts as well as to contain the cross border crimes and infiltration of terrorists. The logistics modernization initiatives undertaken by several of world’s armed forces are also expected to be one of the key drivers for the growth of the market.
The global geopolitical order has been changing very rapidly, in Asia-Pacific region, the territorial disputes and regional rivalries in South Asia, and East Asia have put a serious spotlight on the need to strengthen military infrastructure and logistics to be prepared for any eventuality of these disputes turning into a full fledged combat situation.While India has been spending heavily in building up infrastructure along its high altitude border areas, China seems to be flexing its naval strength by building maritime bases around the disputed South China Sea region.
On the other hand, the threat of North Korean aggression has been stimulating the military expenditure by South Korea and Japan.In Europe the Ukraine crisis and growing terrorist attacks have necessitated a need to strengthen the border patrolling and infrastructure.
In North America the new US administration plans to strengthen its borders with Mexico to curb the illegal immigration and rampant narcotics trade
The market for infrastructure construction is anticipated to be the biggest owing to the increase in the number of strategic overseas bases and the infrastructure modernization initiatives involving mammoth costs being undertaken by countries such as the US, Russia, China, and India.US already has the largest number of overseas bases across the world, and China has been planning to construct overseas bases to protect its maritime interests.
India has been spending heavily on constructing roads, air bases and related infrastructure to safeguard its high altitude Northern and Eastern borders
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2020-2030, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators.It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of Military Infrastructure and Logistics segments around the world.
It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2020-2030
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
Scope - The global Military Infrastructure and Logistics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.68% over the forecast period.
- The market consists of three categories: Infrastructure Construction, Facilities Management and Central Logistics. Europe will dominate the sector, followed by Asia Pacific and North America.
- The Infrastructure Construction segment is expected to be the leading segment with a share of 43.1%.
Reasons to Buy - Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global Military Infrastructure and Logistics market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different Military Infrastructure and Logistics segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global Military Infrastructure and Logistics market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global Military Infrastructure and Logistics market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top Military Infrastructure and Logistics providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global trade management market reached a value of US$ 830 Million in 2020. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to grow at a CAGR of around 10% during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the...
The global Silane coupling agents market is estimated to be USD 1.2 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 1.6 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2021 to 2026. The growth is due to the growing demand from rubber & plastics, paints & coatings and other applications throughout the world. The rising demand from the automotive and...
The global photoinitiator market size is projected to grow from USD 1.6 billion in 2021 to USD 2.6 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 10.3% between 2021 and 2026. photoinitiators are demanded in various applications and multiple end-use industries including adhesives, ink, coating, and others; due to their advantages properties such as resistance...
The Generative Design Market is expected to register a CAGR of greater than 15% during the forecast period (2021 - 2026). The upcoming trend of designing toolset with machine learning capabilities contributes to the growth of the market studied. Significant investments made during 2019, aimed at empowering designers to reduce the number of...
The offshore decommissioning market is projected to reach USD 8.0 billion by 2027 from an estimated USD 5.2 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. The factors driving the market include maturing oil & gas fields, low crude oil prices, and aging offshore infrastructure. Offshore decommissioning refers to ending oil &...
364 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- O&G Industry`s CAPEX Plans in Tatters. HSAW Pipes Market Slumps by -13.4% in 2020
- The global market for Helical Submerged Arc Welded (HSAW) Pipes is expected to slump by -13.4% in the year 2020 highlighting a US$810.6 million erosion in market value. Thereafter the market is expected to recover and reach...
Global Construction Outlook to 2025 (Q2 2021 Update) Summary Despite the ongoing uncertainty over the COVID-19 pandemic, The analyst expects the global construction industry to continue on a recovery path following the historic collapse in activity in 2020 amid the severe disruption caused by restrictions...
The global building envelope adhesives & sealants market size will grow to USD 5.9 Billion by 2026 from USD 4.8 Billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 4.3% during the 2021-2026 period. The driving factor for the Building envelope adhesives & sealants market is the development of green buildings due to volatile and high energy prices, concerns...
The flame retardant chemicals market size was estimated at around USD 7.5 billion in 2020, and the market is projected to register a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period (2021-2026). The market was negatively impacted by COVID-19 in 2020. Due to the pandemic scenario, the construction and automotive manufacturing works were on...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Floor Sealer and Finisher Market Report
The floor sealer and finisher market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.58% during the period 2020–2026.
Renovation and remodeling are the significant factors driving the growth of...
Foreign Direct Investment
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.