Summary Car Manufacturing in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The passenger cars manufacturers market value is calculated in terms of manufacturer selling price (MSP), and excludes all taxes and levies.
- The French car manufacturing industry had total revenues of $28.9bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% between 2015 and 2019.
- Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 3.1% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 1,754.6 thousand units in 2019.
- New fuel economy rules and a slowing economy have had an impact on this industry over the last two years. What’s more, the ‘gilets jaunes’ (yellow vest) riots in France hit car sales in France in 2018.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the car manufacturing market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the car manufacturing market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key car manufacturing market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France car manufacturing market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the France car manufacturing market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the France car manufacturing market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France car manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in France’s car manufacturing market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global driving simulator marketis projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% from USD 1.5 billion in 2020 to USD 2.1 billion by 2025. Increasing demand of skilled drivers due to high road accident rate, growing airtraffics, upcoming high speed train projects, and significant R&D investments in autonomous vehicles will be driving the demand for...
The metal matrix composites market is expected to grow at with a CAGR greater than 5% during the forecast period. One of the major factors driving the market is the higher specific strength and modulus of metal matrix composites market. However, lack of experienced workforce for manufacturing metal matrix composites is likely to hinder the...
The engine management system market is projected to grow to USD 63.2 billion by 2025 from USD 58.8 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 1.5% during the forecast period. The major driving factors for the engine management system industry are stringent emission norms, fuel efficiency regulations and growing vehicle production around the globe. However,...
The market for polyimide films is expected to expand at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period. Major factors driving the market studied is the increasing demand from the electronics industry. High processing cost of polyimide films is one of the major challenges witnessed in the polyimide films market - Increasing adoption of...
185 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Feb 2021
China’s demand for Automation and Robots has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer...
The scandium market is expected to register a CAGR of around 11% (in terms of volume), during the forecast period. The major factors driving the growth of the market studied are the accelerating usage in solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs), and the rising demand for aluminum-scandium alloys. However, lack of awareness, high cost, and inconsistent...
The global automotive OEM interior coatings market is expected to record a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period. The major factor driving the market studied is the mobility preference for personal transport owing to pandemic crisis. - A sharp decrease in automotive production is expected to hinder the growth of the market studied. -...
The global automotive airbag silicone market size is projected to reach USD 534 million by 2025, from an estimated value of USD 239 million in 2020, at a 17.5% CAGR. Initially, the demand for airbags was limited to frontal airbags in most regions. However, in 2012, the EU mandated the inclusion of head-protecting airbags and side airbags in...
The market for global green & bio-based plastic additives is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 5% globally during the forecast period. Growing demand for bio-based plastics for packaging applications and other reasons are driving the market growth. The impact of COVID-19 and reasons are expected to hinder the market...
Executive Summary The Global Core Material was valued at USD 1548.82 Million in the year 2019. The growth in Core Material market is mainly driven by growing urbanization and rapid industrialization, especially in emerging economies such as India and China, which has led to significant investment in the construction of...
Greenhouse Gas Emissions
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.