Summary "The Future of Retailing in Egypt to 2019" is based upon an extensive, cross-country, industry research program which brings together Conlumino's research, modeling, and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. It provides detailed quantitative analysis of past and future trends - crucially providing retail sales data not just by channel and by product, but showing product sales through different channels. This allows marketers interested in retailing to determine how to account for the development of retail trade overall and to know which channels are showing growth for which products in the coming years.
Key Findings - General retailers hold the largest share of retail sales in 2014, and will continue to dominate the market in 2019.
- Online channel is set to grow the fastest in the forecast period, 2014-2019, followed by department stores
- Electrical and electronics is expected to grow the fastest followed by food and grocery over the next five year
Synopsis “The Future of Retailing in Egypt to 2019” is detailed databook providing a comprehensive analysis of the category and channel trends in the Egypt's retail market.
- Data sets are provided for 2009 through to 2019, with actuals being provided from2009-2014. All initial market sizing and analysis is conducted in local currency in order to ensure local trends are reflected in the data before conversion into other currencies.
- Data analysis of 26 products, across 9 product groups that include: Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods; Books, News and Stationery; Electrical and Electronics; Food and Grocery; Furniture and Floor Coverings; Health and Beauty; Home and Garden Products; Music, Video and Entertainment Software; Sports and Leisure Equipment
- The report further covers the overall retail sales of products through four channel groups (Value Retailers, General Retailers, Specialist Retailers and Online) which includes 17 individual channels, such as Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; Home improvement and gardening supplies retailers; Food and drinks specialists; Online; Convenience Stores (including Independents) and Gas Stations; Department stores; Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; Other specialist retailers; Electrical and electronics specialists; Home furniture and homewares retailers; Value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; Music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; Cash and carries and warehouse clubs; Other general and non-specialist direct retailers; Drug stores and health and beauty stores; Vending machines; Duty free retailers
Reasons To Buy Get immediate access to:
- Data coverage of 26 products across 9 product groups in the Egypt's retail market - accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the Egyptian market
- Performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019 - pinpoint the fastest growing categories in a market witnessing robust growth
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
37 pages •
By Paul Budde Communication Pty Ltd
• Oct 2018
In common with other telecom markets in the region, the Dutch market is seeing a continuing decline in the fixed-line voice market as customers migrate to VoIP and mobile platforms for voice calls. In addition, the physical copper infrastructure is being replaced with fibre and as part of the process some customers...
Giving a hand: The introduction of online operations is expected to support a growth in revenue Abstract Second-Hand Goods Stores in the UK Second-hand goods stores collect or purchase used merchandise and sell it to consumers. The industry excludes pawnshops, used car retailers and retailers selling second-hand...
Vending Machine Rental Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of vending machine rental services. Vending machines are automated machines that dispense merchandise such as snack foods, drinks and cigarettes. Vending machine operators rent or lease vending machines and are also responsible for supplying inventory,...
Tight fit: Competition from online retailers constrains industry revenue growth Abstract Footwear Retailing in New Zealand Industry firms are primarily engaged in retailing boots, shoes or other footwear. Most retailers in the industry sell their products from one or more shopfronts and may also operate...
Slow sales: Competition from supermarkets and online retailers has limited growth Abstract Department Stores in the UK Department stores retail a wide range of general merchandise, including clothing, household appliances, toys, games, personal-care products and garden equipment. Non-specialised stores...
The modern retail outlets are replacing the traditional unorganized retail outlets in Malaysia as the better wealth and lifestyles have increased the demand for quality goods, services, as well as more conducive retail environment. Penetration of modern grocery retail in the country has risen. Stores network expansion...