Summary Energy Consumption in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The energy consumption sector is defined as the energy consumption by industry, transport, residential, commercial, agricultural, and fishing consumers and markets.
- The French energy consumption sector had total revenues of $112.9bn in 2019, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.9% between 2015 and 2019.
- Sector consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -0.8% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 152.8 million mtoe in 2019.
- Oil and oil products had the highest volume in the French energy consumption sector in 2019, with a total of 64.2 million mtoe, equivalent to 42.0% of the sector’s overall volume.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the energy consumption market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the energy consumption market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key energy consumption market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France energy consumption market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the France energy consumption market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the France energy consumption market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France energy consumption market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up France’s energy consumption market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Summary Exxon Mobil Corp (ExxonMobil) is an integrated oil and gas company that explores for and produces crude oil and natural gas; manufactures petroleum products; transports and sells crude oil and petroleum products; and markets natural gas and natural gas liquids.It is a major manufacturer and marketer of commodity...
Summary Exxon Mobil Corporation (ExxonMobil) is an integrated oil and gas company that explores for and produces crude oil and natural gas; manufactures petroleum products; transports and sells crude oil and petroleum products; and markets natural gas and natural gas liquids. It is a major manufacturer and marketer of...
Greenhouse Gas Emissions
Natural Gas Production
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.